Auto Optimizer with Suggestive Actions
What is Auto Optimization?
Auto Optimization is a smart assistant in Meshmatic that reads the entire imported 3D file and provides a one-click solution to clean up and optimize the file depending on the user’s selected end-use.
1. To use the Auto Optimizer feature, click on the Analyze button located on the top right of your screen.
- In the Analysis Configuration window, you can choose between four different end-use options: 3D print, 3D design, real-time visualization, and rendering. Each option is designed to optimize the file with the selected end-use in mind.
- After selecting your intended end-use case, Meshmatic’s Auto Optimizer creates a list of detected issues in the file (which are displayed in the sidebar). Meshmatic provides suggestions regarding non-manifold edges, empty nodes, duplicate meshes and more.
The user can review all the problems, and is given a range of options:
- Fix all button, this resolves all the detected issues automatically
- User can also choose to only apply the auto-optimization options to selected suggestions, simply dismiss the options you don’t want to follow.
- Review the suggestions and select from these options:
- Fix all button, resolves and optimizes all the detected issues
- Optimize single issues, auto-optimizes one (or more) individual issues
- Dismiss, lets you discard one (or more) suggestions
- To refresh your 3D previewer and visualize the updates, press the eye icon