3D optimizer for CAD and FBX | Meshmatic
Meshmatic is a standalone 3D optimization software for CAD and FBX used by architects, engineers and designers. It optimizes complex 3D models into a lightweight mesh that is highly performant for real-time visualizations and AR/VR applications.
Open your FBX, STEP or 3DS Max project, no matter file size or complexity in under 5 minutes and get a 3D preview of your project
Our software reads and analyzes your 3D file and generates stats on poly and vertex count, mesh, hierarchies and duplicate assets. These highlight problematic areas in your scene that would benefit from clean-up and optimization.
With a 3D optimizer for CAD and FBX, you can lighten your file by deleting and instancing repeated assets, creating LOD’s, removing overlapping faces and vertices, deleting empty nodes, separating multi-shape nodes and more.
Your file is now more efficient, accurate and high performing. You can export as an FBX, OBJ, STEP, 3ds Max or Uasset and easily visualize in Unity or Unreal Engine!
Meshmatic’s tools help detect and correct small but cumbersome errors in your mesh.
- Remove overlapping vertices and faces without deforming the surface
- Detect and correct edges in a mesh that are shared by two or more faces
- Create LOD’s for individual assets
- Combine meshes, including their node information (transformation, scale, and rotate)
- A tool to combine two or more polygons into a single mesh without affecting topology
Scenes containing many duplicate assets take up a lot of hard disk space and slow down interactive performance. Meshmatic, a 3D optimizer for CAD and FBX, uses different algorithms to simplify your scene and increase performance for real-time.
- Duplicate detection technology identifies repeated assets and groups them in your scene
- Deletion feature helps instantly delete groups that aren’t needed in visualization
- Instancing of repeated assets significantly lightens the project file
Assets in a scene are organized in a hierarchy of parent and child relationships. Errors in your hierarchy can make a mess in your visualization, Meshmatic is equipped with a variety of tools that detect errors in hierarchies and correct them.
- Delete empty nodes that take up unnecessary space without data loss
- Hypergraph clean up, our software can detect parts with multiple unnecessary nodes and clean them up
- Ability to separate multi-shape nodes in order to perform different actions to them individually (like deleting, or adding LODs)
Meshmatic provides insight into your 3D model by identifying performance limiting factors. The software shows statistics on polygons, vertices, hierarchies, textures, material, and all other components that make up an object and scene, helping you identify opportunities for optimization.
- Color-coded heat map to emphasize high-poly and low-poly mesh
- Vertex profiler shows group with a highest vertex count
- Live file summary that highlights project files size, nodes, faces and more